Sunday, May 23, 2010

From One Baker to Another!

Whenever I shop for gifts for bridal showers, I try to get something off their registries  and then add to it to give it my personal touch. A cookbook and some cooking utensils, tea and a teapot, etc. I recently attended two bridal showers one for my cousin and one for my coworker and found a cute idea to personalize your gifts on a website. I got both of the brides something that they can use to cook or bake with, one a set of mixing bowls and the other cookie cutters. I then purchased empty canning jars at the store and added the dry ingredients needed to make different batches of cookies. You put a label on the jar to tell them what kind of cookies they can make with it and what wet ingredients they need to add, put a little fabric on top and twist on the cap. An easy way to help make the bride's life a little easier during the stressful planning and a way to help her enjoy some baked goodies in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment