Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tastefully Simple...

I am sorry I am slacking again on my blogging duties. I have been cooking, but just haven't been posting, sorry. I have been sick for over a week and haven't been cooking anything worth blogging about. However, I did go to a Tastefully Simple Party (Thanks Kari and Jeny) and ordered a few items, which worked out perfectly since I was sick. I made the wild rice soup and the beer bread soup...YUM! I would highly recommend it. Sorry to call this a post, but this will have to work for now. Hopefully I will blog this weekend! The best part is, all you have to do is add water to the soup and beer to the bread mix! Perfect for busy schedules and when you are feeling under the weather. You can order your own from here: http://www.tastefullysimple.com/shopourproducts/breadssoupssides.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment