Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No Meat-No Brainer!

Today was a no meat day since it was Ash Wednesday and  I was tired and didn't want to make something that would take too long. I settled for tomato soup (I always add fresh basil to the canned soup to make me feel okay about using canned soup), grilled cheese, and asparagus. It was delicious and took very little time! I'm glad I didn't eat too much, because today marks our start of working out for Lent and for Australia! From now on, we will be having spinach salads with chicken and walnuts for our lunches as well. Urgh....it is only 40 days right?

So....you are probably wondering why I am wasting your time reading this post if it doesn't have a recipe included. I just thought I'd get you excited about upcoming posts with my new cookbook that I hope to cook my way through! I just bought Cook Yourself Thin Faster: Have Your Cake and Eat it Too! I was debating if I should buy it or just look for the recipes online, but after flipping through I found myself wanting to make every recipe in the book and the ingredients were things we usually have on hand. I can't wait to cook my way through this cookbook and share the good ones with you. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany, What great motivation! However, I don't think you need it :)

    ReplyDelete