Tuesday, July 27, 2010

BoGo-Two for One

Okay, so this isn't my best post, but they were good so I had to pass it on. Are you every looking for a quick, easy, and healthy breakfast? Or a refreshing taste on water? You have come to the right place! I made this simple breakfast toast this weekend when I was too lazy to make something more time consuming. We simply toasted some wheat bread, spread a little Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese, and add some avocado...YUM! My husband also added some scrambled eggs, but I passed on those. We had a lot of cucumbers popping up in the garden this week, what to use them for? I tried to get creative and I added them to a pitcher of water with a little lemon juice and some chopped mint leaves. YUM! It was a nice refreshing drink for summer and has a subtle flavor.

2 comments:

  1. Is that the second pitcher of water because Pat drank the first? ;) Also, is that the same kind of water they serve at Salons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady (Lisa Ronhovde Sodahl here) - I just discovered this blog and I am obsessed!! I can't believe miss Nicole didn't tell me about it....we even have a cookbook club!! This is exactly what my 2010 new years resolution was (well to make a new recipe 1x a week)! I'm so excited - and I totally had this for bfast this am and YUMMY!! :) CONGRATS on being pregnant too - how exciting!! How is everything going ?? (sorry longest blog post ever!)

    ReplyDelete