Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bonus....because I have been lazy!

So I have been slacking once again, so I figured I'd give a bonus...two posts in one day. The thing is, I have been cooking and even taking pictures, but the whole uploading and posting thing has been too much for me on my summer break. Pat and I started our own garden, now we are Green Cooks. I should give the credit to Pat, he maintains it, while I just reap the benefits and enjoy the tasty treats. We grew yellow squash and zucchinni in our garden and love to have it as a side dish. Give it a try, yum!


1 yellow squash cut into slices
1 zuchinni cut into slices
** Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. You can cook it on the stove top or on the grill. We prefer the grill in the summer. Then we sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese once it is cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment