Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brownie Pops for Kate's Baby Girl!

Today was my coworkers last day, as she is having a baby on Friday. We decided to have a fun, good luck and congrats lunch for her, so I was so excited to have an excuse to buy Wilton's Brownie Pop pan! I have wanted it for awhile, but Pat convinced me that I didn't need it until at least after our trip. However, I printed off my 40% off Micheal's coupon and got it for only $5.00! I then bought some pink candy melts (she is having a baby girl) and some fun sprinkles, and cookie sticks and was set to go. They turned out very cute and seemed to go over well, out of 24, only 3 were left and we don't even have 24 people working at our school! I would suggest these to anyone who is entertaining or having a party, you can use any color candy melt and decorate them however you'd like. You can even make them into cute pumpkins or ghosts for Halloween.
 
All I used to make these were a box of brownie mix, colored candy melts, sprinkles, and cookie sticks. You can make homemade brownie mix but we didn't have all the ingredients and I didn't want to buy them since we will be out of town. They were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment