Monday, January 25, 2010

Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza

This is my favorite pizza of all time! My picture doesn't look as appetizing as it is, but I also didn't include all of the ingredients this time. I normally put peanuts, bean sprouts, and cilantro on top, but didn't get to the grocery store. However, I included the picture of mine and what it normally looks like so you know what to expect. I highly recommend this, if you are looking for Rachel Ray's recipe for more details and measurements, click here.    I normally just eyeball it on how much I need, especially since I use flatbread instead of regular pizza dough.


Loosely Adapted from Rachel Ray's Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe
1 Flatbread pizza dough (Rachel uses pizza dough)
Plum sauce
Red Pepper Flakes
provolone cheese
chicken breast
peanut butter
soy sauce
peanuts
bean sprouts
red pepper
1/4 seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into matchsticks
2 Tb. honey
2 Tb. apple cider vinegar
peanuts
Cilantro (for garnish)

1. Spread the plum sauce on the flatbread or pizza dough, sprinkle with red pepper flakes, cheese, and red pepper. Bake until the cheese has melted.
2. Meanwhile, cut the chicken up into small pieces about 1/2 inch. Once they are cooked, add some peanut butter and soy sauce to cover the chicken.
3. Cut up the cucumber into matchsticks and place in a dish with honey and apple cider vinegar. Let it marinade for at least 10 or more minutes.
4. Once the pizza is done, put the chicken, cucumbers (without sauce), bean sprouts, peanuts, and cilantro on top. Serve warm and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment